Wednesday, February 11, 2009
New generation of High Dynamic Range Photo software with Pin Warping and Anti-Ghosting. Using HDR technique we can combine the different exposures to create a single image that shows details in both sky and the land.
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices. A HDR photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post on web and enjoy.
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Load and save HDR files
- Works with most RAW camera formats
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR
- Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
- You can use new Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
- You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer
- More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting.
DOWNLOAD via Rapidshare